Junior Software Developer
Work From Home Opportunity in Raleigh, NC; Fort Worth, TX
The Jr. Software Developer collaborates with agile teams to create software components using open source technologies and in-house proprietary technologies. The developer builds on Bellomy's market research platform - SmartIDEAS. Specifically, the Jr. Developer develops and maintains platform software components and contributes to the design, architecture and implementation of Bellomy's software systems.
- create and document new web API and SDK components.
- work with the development team to resolve bugs and issues in the software.
- communicate proactively with project team(s) to stay on top of schedules, requirements and end results.
If you possess the following skills/attributes, please let us know immediately:
- Knowledge of JIRA or other service management tools (preferred) and Amazon AWS preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, proactively approaches communicating;
- Detail and task orientation, seeks responsibility, plans and manages assigned projects using prepared procedures;
- Organizes, prioritizes, demonstrates a strong work-ethic, self-motivated; and
- Service-oriented - seeks ways to go beyond "okay" customer service.